Our DT Gal Linda has created a lovely layout to share today.
I hope it gets you feeling crafty too!
1. Cut barcode strip off background paper – Prairie Chic Blue Hexagons.
2. Place Viney Chipboard piece on the timbered side of the other hexagon PP and trace around the outermost vine – don’t worry about the leaves just the vine.
3. Cut out this piece from the timbered paper and back it on 2 pieces of chipboard.
4. Trace around this piece on your background PP so you know where to stamp and add stencil details.
5. Randomly ink up the brick wall stamp with Verscolor Charcoal and stamp in three spots around the traced section on the background piece. I do not use an acrylic block when randomly stamping but prefer to roll the stamp onto the page with my fingers.
6. Using the Prima Stencil and texture paste add lattice details near the brick stamped areas. Allow to dry.
7. While drying, cover the Viney Chipboard piece with white gesso. Dry.
8. Dip paintbrush into Dylusions Fresh Lime Ink Spray bottle and paint the whole frame (omitting the flowers). Dry.
9. Paint the flowers with Dylusions Bubblegum Pink and the leaves with Dirty Martini, painting it on with a fine paintbrush. Allow to dry.
10. Add a bit more depth to the leaves with more Dirty Martini painted on one side only.
11. Add Rock Candy Crackle paint to a few spots around the vine and allow to dry – or speed up with your heat gun.
12. Adhere the timber patterned piece to the base paper.
13. Arrange your photos on this piece before adhering the Viney Chipboard Frame.
14. Fussy Cut the “This Makes Me Happy” arrow from the Prairie Chic Corral paper and adhere with foam dots inside the bottom left corner of the frame.
15. Arrange the two Prima flowers with the Bella Blvd Crochet flower at the edge of the arrow.
16. Cut the two banners with flowers arrangement off the reverse side of the Stonewashed Denim PP and adhere to the top right corner of the Viney Chipboard Frame.
17. Add a Prima flower and Bella Blvd Crochet flower to this piece.
18. Add handwritten journalling in this same corner on the Timber PP.
19. A few pale pink sequins adhered in opposite corners of the background piece and your layout is finished.
Thanks for stopping by,
If you have any questions please email us at: