* Trim SBB white cardstock 15.5 cm x 21 cm and fold in half for a top opening card
*Trim Orange Cardstock 15.5 cm x 10.5 cm and adhere to base card.
* Trim SBB smooth white cardstock 15cm x 10cm and die cut the Memory Box Best Birthday Ever
Die Birthday script die toward the bottom. Making sure to keep the negative and all the little pieces.
* Emboss the smooth cardstock (minus the birthday die cut) with the Coture Creations Embossing Folder.
* With the gloss paper and your Tim Holtz Distress ink gently blend the colours to create a gradual change.
* Die cut the MB Birthday again, making sure you get a variety of colours in your die.
* Place the glossy "Birthday" into the Embossed white cardstock and fill the 'Negatives" with the spares left over.
* I usually have double sided tape on the back to make sure all the pieces stay in place.
* die cut a fish tail banner and stamp HAPPY along the bottom. Score two lines across the top and adhere to right of card. Sprinkle a few gems around the sentiment.
*Adhere card to top of card and leave three orange borders.