I have made a couple of banners with this MFT Jumbo Fishtail Die, a couple of 21st and a wedding one. The beauty is they are so quick and with your MFT Letter Dies, the hardest thing is to choose your "word" or "theme"
* Die cut 5 of the largest banner with Black Cardstock
* Die Cut 5 of the 2nd largest banner die with a light blue cardstock
* Die cut 3 nestabilities large circles in a White Cardstock
* Die cut 2 nestabilities large circles in Red Cardstock
* Die cut 1 large scalloped die in a red cardstock
* Die cut 3 black circles in a smaller size
* Die cut 1 white circle (just smaller than ^^ above black)
* Die cut 2 snow flakes in glitter cardstock
* Die cut 2 large hearts in glitter cardstock
* Die cut 1 smaller circle in glitter cardstock
* Die cut 25 using MFT numbers in RED cardstock
* Now the fun part! Arrange all the dies in size order and assemble
* using double sided tape and foamdots adhere so banner is complete
*with your crop-a-dile punch a small hole in each of the top of the banner.
* Thread twine/ribbon through and leave enough to hang to display.