Today I have tutorial for you using the Bo Bunny "Souvenir" travel range. This range comes with some great embellishments including chipboard and a negative roll!
(Dont forget that if a product you are after is currently out of stock in the Scrapbook Boutique shop due to high product sales please click on the "notify me when back in stock" button and we can email you as soon as we get restock of the product!)
- Use the "Destination" paper as the base.
- Cut a piece of "explore" 10.5cm x 15cm and adhere the photo on the green side. Cut another piece 15cm x 19cm, and adhere with the map side facing up 5cm from the left and 5cm from the top edge of the layout.
- Cut a piece of the film strip roll 3 frames long, with the "let's go" frame in the centre and stick at an angle over the right corner of the map. Add the "GO"scrabble chipboard tiles over the top.
- Adhere the photo in the centre of the map paper the add stickers and chipboard embellishments that suit the photo.
- Adhere the "travel" sticker across the bottom of the layout.
- If another title is required, use alphabet stickers to add one.
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org