Narelle here with a new layout tutorial using the gorgeous "Bo Bunny- Enchanted Garden" range. If you have a little girl in your life who loves fairies then this range will be perfecting for creating layouts!!
- Use "Fantasy" as the base paper.
- Trim "Romance" to 29x29cm and adhere in the centre of the base paper.
- Tear a strip approx 7cm off the edge of the "magic" paper and adhere the larger remaining piece on the left side of the layout, starting on the edge of the green "romance" paper so that there is a cream border all the way round the layout.
- Tear the "Fairies" paper in half and adhere on the left side of the layout in the same manner as the previous piece.
- Adhere the cobblestone piece from the "noteworthy" pack approx one third of the way up from the base of the layout.
- Distress or sand the edges of the photos and adhere on the layout, slightly overlapping each other and the cobblestone piece.
- Add the "Fairy crossing" sign fro the noteworthy pack using foam tape to raise it off the page, and a gnome from the pack also using foam tape.
- Add some Jewels for embellishment to the toadstools, and a string underneath one of the photos.
- Using the alphabet stickers from the alpha sheet in the kit, add a title to your layout.
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org