Sue here with a card tutorial for you using the Penny Black "Sunny Days" stamp set.
- Trim score and fold base card to make a 4” x 5.5” top fold card.
- Trim smooth white card to 3” x 2”.
- Stamp the image to a post-it note and cut it out. Us this to mask an area on the small piece of card.
- Using chalk in pale blues and greens chalk all over the small piece of card (the mask we keep an area clear for stamping). Remove mask.
- Stamp image using Tuxedo black ink; use a stamp a ma jig or Fiskar’s grid to help position the stamp.
- Gently swipe chalk over any areas around the image that might be blank.
- Colour the image with Prisma pencils adding a little sparkle to the butterflies with a Spica pen.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink at the bottom of the card base.
- To add the 3 butterflies to the base card, just mask the main stamp image leaving the butterfly free to ink in black. Stamp twice at the top of the card.
- I also stamped the butterfly that sits on the net; on it’s own hovering over the sentiment, in the same way.
- Colour these last butterflies adding sparkle with the Spica pen.
- Pop the main stamped image over the base card using adhesive foam tabs.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org