* Trim your base cardstock 25cm x 14 cm and fold in half
* With white cardstock die cut Avery Elle Rounded Dies in the order of your letters eg. small big small etc
* Die cut AE rounded dies in the coloured cardstock of your choice ( A tip: have this organised before you start so colours are evenly spaced)
* Die cut, with a different colour cardstock, your letters and put aside.
* Die cut the letters in the rounded dies cut previously.
* I like to attach a little double sided tape to help adhere letters to die.
* Once your word is arranges place them in the spaces previously made (once again, I have double sided tape on the back to keep everything secure)
* stamp Hero Arts "Birthdday across bottom
*trim white cardstock to 14cm x 11.5cm
*adhere to base card