Our DT Gal Sue has created a lovely card to share today.
I hope you can find some time to get a little crafting in during this busy time of year.
• Trim score and fold red card to make a 5.5 x 4.25 inch top fold card.
• Emboss the polka dot band side twice, first to white card and a second time to red card.
• Trim the centre polka dot band from the red card and adhere this to the white embossed card.
• Trim the white embossed card to sit 1/8” smaller than the card base and adhere to the red base card using double-sided tape.
• Using a Spellbinders labels four die cut a shape from white card.
• Die cut the letters to spell JOY from the remaining red embossed card and adhere to the white label.
• Using Scrapbook adhesive foam dots to add the label over the centre of the card.
• Using Cranberry Stickles fill in the dot above the J.
• Add two cherry dew drops either side of the label to complete.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: