Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Happy Birthday with Angela

My favourite list just grows and grows!!!  I simply jumped up and down with joy when I found out Scrapbook Boutique were stocking Concord & 9th !! love love love them especially the script stamp set.  Anyway my card today is the Many Mandalas from this great company.  Love playing with my Zigs too ( I KNOW I need to keep practicing)




* Trim purple cardstock 19.5 cm x 12 cm and fold in half landscape
* trim white cardstock 9.5cm x 12 cm 
*Stamp the large madala with black onyx and set aside
*Stamp another large mandala and die cut
* Stamp the smaller stamps and die cut
*Using a wet paint brush just lightly dot where you wish to colour
*using Zigs colour in the pattern
*Dot Ranger enamel dots along all the points.
*when dry assemble card using foam dots.




1 comment:

01 09 10