Thursday, June 1, 2017

I'm Sorry with Angela

Hello there, Just popping in with another quick card using my Distress Oxide Inks, so soft and pretty, I love the colours.  The Altenew Botanical Garden is a gorgeous stamp set.  Although what set from Altenew isn't delicious!!  Scrapbook Boutique have the products used and instructions and details on how to reproduce it.





* Trim Kraft cardstock 17cm x 13 cm and fold in half
*Using versafine black onyx ink up Altenew Botanical Garden and  stamp in middle of the card
* stamp the butterfly just above to the right.
*Using distress Oxide and Aqua wash brushes, colour the flower.
*Once dry, cover flower with wink of stella
* Stamp sentiment bottom left with black onyx.




3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and I too have this most gorgeous stamp...thanks for the inspiration..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely trying this....didn't know oxide inks work so well on Kraft cardstock...Beautiful card Angela..!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10