Friday, June 30, 2017

"Hey" Scrapbook Layout + process video by Louise

 Hi Crafers


I'd like to share a new layout - "Hey"


I recently had the honor of attending a mixed media background workshop with Natalie May and she said something that stuck with me "Don't think - just Do!"

So I gathered some supplies and "Did!?"

I've used Colour Blast Mica powder in Cool Mint to create my background.

Pop Up Image

This layout started as an experiment in mixed media.


Other embellishing on the page is some chipboard circles and flourishes.


Flowers from 49 & Market and chipboard stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.




The bonus is that I decided to video the process so that I could share it with you.



One final tip ...
The mica powder is still reactive, so I've sealed my layout with clear spray sealer!
Also good if you wanted to add additional mediums over the top, so the mica powder doesn't blend.



Thanks for visiting.





Products used: 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful background for your fun photo! I agree with the 'just do it!' sentiment too - how else would we try to push our boundaries? Lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the background and how you created the heat embossed chipboard elements for the layout..fabulous as always..!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10