Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Friend

Hi there, Angela here with a card from my new favourite range of stamps!!! Well equal favourite.... I still love MFT!!! Altenew have released a whole set of new stamps and they are all gorgeous!! You have to be quick as they sell out really quickly!! I have used the mini ink and the crisp dye inks and let me tell you I am really happy with them and you know what that means!?! I have to have every colour now lol.


* stamp flower with versafine black onyx 9 3/4 cm x 14cm
* using your Misti ( you can use stamping blocks or stamp press too) ink up flowers with Altenew puffy heart and stamp.
* repeat again with secondary Altenew ink Cosmic Berry
* stamp leaves with Altenew volcano and secondary with Altenew emerald
* stamp Friend sentiment with black onyx
*finish with wink of Stella
* on a craft sheet swish cosmic berry and spray a dash of water.  Using a water brush to pick up the colour and from a good height, lightly flick over the card.
*adhere to maroon cardstock
*finish with enamel dots






*


3 comments:

  1. Really lovely Angela - I'm loving all the Altenew stamps too, because I do love flowers! Thank you for sharing your experience with the Altenew inks too - it's good to know how well they perform!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful - I love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela your card is very beautiful...and I really like how you used very light colour ink splatters ti creare the background...love it..!! :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10