Saturday, June 17, 2017

"Boy oh boy" Scrapbook layout + process video by Louise - Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock" collection

 Hi Crafters

Louise with you today.
I have been very excited about this new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio "You Rock".
I love a good "Boy" collection - Lots of neutrals, patterns and the embellishments in this range, make it perfect for the men in your life - both big and small!

Today I've started with backing a cut-file with some of the patterned papers in the collection.

Here's the final layout.

"Boy oh Boy"


I chose my photo based on the colours of this collection - Blue!


I decided to add a little mixed media to the background and first painted on the 
"Cornflower blue" Nuvo embellishment mousse followed by the "Aquamarine" Nuvo embellishment mousse through this fabulous stencil!



Other elements on the page are some of the die-cuts, stickers and some cotton.

You can see the process to complete this page in this video.


Thanks for visiting.





Products used: 


4 comments:

  1. Those triangles in a circle are so wonderful Louise, what a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Louise...the triangles are inspiring me to make a card...!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool LO - has so much energy!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10