Sunday, June 4, 2017

A few of my favourite things

Hi there - it's Linda here and today it was all about my favourite things when it comes to my card - some ink blending, a little die cutting and a touch of pretty plaid paper...



Isn't that Big Halo Hello from Poppy Stamps fabulous :-))

If you'd like to see how my card came together please enjoy it below or in HD on You Tube -


Here's a close up to show you the dimension...


I hope you have a lovely Sunday planned. It's a special day for one of Scrapbook Boutique's Design Teamies today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESE - hope it's an awesome day girl!

See you all again soon...
ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES - Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Paper Pad; Memory Box Pinpoint Double Frame Die; Coloured Craft Foam.


3 comments:

  1. I love colourful cards like yours Linda...and it was great to see how you put this card together in your video..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card! Loved watching the process x

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10