Thursday, May 4, 2017

Shaker Card Dramas - Card and Video with Linda

Hi there - happy Thursday to you :) I hope you're having a great week.

I've had the absolute pleasure of playing with MFT's sweet baby themed stamps and dies. I especially love the sentiments in this "Welcome Baby" set - in particular - "THE LAUNDRY IS ABOUT TO GET SUPER CUTE"


So to use that particular sentiment I decided to make a washing machine shaker card.


Sounds simple enough right? Well all was going well until I made one drastic shaker-card-creating mistake lol. You get to relive it all with me on the video below or in HD on You Tube -



May you have no such dramas in your paper crafting this week lol.
Bye for now...



3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And great save on your "drama"! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card ... I've added your video to my "play later" list!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10