Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Happy Happy with Angela

Hi there, I have been playing with my Distress Oxide Ink Pads again.  I have used them as just a plain old ink pad this time.  I love the new Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set and had a ball filling all the blank spaces.  I do love the softness of the Oxide Inks colours.





* Trim red cardstock 10cm x 28cm and fold in half
* Trim Neenah white cardstock 9cm x 14 cm
*Using Lawn fawn Happy stamp set and all the Distress Oxide Inks, 
stamp the Largest "happy" in the top left hand corner and then randomly using the other happy stamps to fill in the spaces.
* Making sure to change the colour with every stamp.
*Using the smiley face,  stamp where there are little holes.
* Adhere to base card using double sided tape
* stamp "birthday" on a small piece of red cardstock using versafine black onyx and adhere to bottom right of card with foam dots.



4 comments:

  1. I have been wondering how the oxide inks would work for straight stamping, so thank you Angela - I now know they work beautifully! Love this bright card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just such a fun and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how colourful your stamped background is...awesome card..!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10