Monday, May 22, 2017

Baby Card with handmade Cloud Stencil

Hi there - happy Monday to you!  I hope you have an awesome week ahead:)

I'm here this morning to share another card using the fabulous MFT Bundle of Baby Clothes Die-namics - so.much.fun!

I have been trying to get my hands on the MFT Cloud Stencil from their latest release (and Ev said it's on the way) but until then I have created my own version - not as good lol but still workable.

Here's my card...






































I hope you'll enjoy seeing how I made the stencil and my card in the video below, or in HD on You Tube -

Here's a close up of the dimension...


I hope you will find some therapeutic creative time this week.
Until next time...happy paper crafting!
xLinda


4 comments:

  1. Love the bright pops of colour. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Linda. You could have borrowed my MFT cloud stencil, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Linda..love it....I made a cloud stencil as well using my cloud border dies and acetate... :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10