Sunday, April 30, 2017

"Too much fun" Scrapbook layout + process video by Louise

 Hi Scrap Friends


I've got a new layout and process video for you today ... "Too much fun"


I wanted to show some different ways to use the Nuvo embellishment mousse.

Did you know you can use it through a stencil, as a mist (mixed with water in a sprayer), as a paint, on chipboard and metal embellishments, as a watercolour and pretty much any way you like.
It dries permanent and does not react with water when dry.


I started this layout by choosing the cut file and the Maggie Holmes 6x6 paper pad.
I knew I wanted to back the cut file with paper and that I wanted to use the "Cornflower Nuvo embelllishment mousse" - so I chose my photos accordingly.

   


I've got a process video for this creation too.




I love the dimension, colour and coordinated photos of this project.

Thanks for visiting.




Products used: 


5 comments:

  1. Love how you arranged the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is seriously a fun layout Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I must give this mousse a go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout... love it..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit behind I know, but just wanted to drop by to say another great layout, and thank you for showing another way to use Nuvo mousse!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10