* Trim red cardstock 21cm x 16 cm and fold in half landscape
* Trim neenah white cardstock 9.5cm x 16 cm
* Cover large MFT solid stamp with Tsukineko Luxe Love Letter and stamp just above the middle of the neenah white.
* Cover smaller MFT solid stamp with Love Letter and stamp close to and above the large stamp.
* re ink and stamp all around middle large stamp so it resembles a flower.
* cover neenah white cardstock with embossing buddy.
* Using versamark cover each "petal" with scribble rose working quickly
* Cover with white embossing powder and heat emboss
* In petals with Tsukineko Pear Tart and stamp
* Stamp sentiment with versafine black onyx
* cover each petal with Wink of Stella
*adhere to red base card with pop dots.
******ETA I was going to emboss first and the stamp the Red petals second as I was worried the embossing powder would stick to the solid if I did it the other was round. I couldn't really see where I was stamping the scribble so I decided to do the solid first. Using the embossing buddy and making sure the red solid shapes were completely dry worked fine :)