Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Gabi's Hibiscus coloured with Prismacolors - Card and video with Linda

Hi there - great to see you here at the Scrapbook Boutique blog today where I've been having fun with 49 and Market's Gabi's Hibiscus stamp set. I thought I'd work with my Prismacolor pencils today to colour up the largest image in the set...

Here's the whole card...

I have a video to show you my creative process and I hope you'll enjoy it below or in HD on You Tube -



Happy Hump Day - hope it's a good one.
See you again soon...
xLinda



2 comments:

  1. Love the style of this card Linda! The flower stamp is so sweet, and tucked into the corner is just perfect placement for it! Off to watch the video now. Are you at the Altenew Academy too - I'll check that out later too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful - you are so talented

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10