Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sending a Big Hug

Hi everyone!  I do hope you're managing to keep cool and/or comfortable wherever you are today!  I must admit I have been struggling with 36C heat in my craft room upstairs, and much as I love to colour, I just couldn't manage it today!  So my go to solution? - die cuts of course!


I chose bright fresh colours, a simple design and a strong sentiment for my card.


A bit of dimension with a die cut word and a panel popped up with foam.


A few enamel accents to finish.


It's easy to see how this card was created, and the products I used are:

  • MFT Dienamics - Scribble Roses overlay (cut from rose card stock)  and background (cut from vellum) - I just used the medium and small size flower heads.
  • Memory Box - Modern Stem
  • Sentiments:  Stamped section from MFT Happy Pandas, and the word from MFT Dynamics Sending Hugs.

Thanks so much for visiting today - and happy crafting!


Products available from Scrapbook Boutique:





3 comments:

  1. Lovely Ann. Hope you manage to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Ann, love love love those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10