Friday, January 20, 2017

Congratulations!

Hello!!! Angela here today with a quick card (my fav) using my favourite technique at the moment AND my favourite products at the the moment MFT and Altenew ♥ I like that with the off cuts using this technique, I can a few more cards and change the sentiment to suit the occasion. What is NOT to love!!  



* Trim neenah white cardstock 19.5cm x 10cm anf fold in half.
*stamp sentiment along the bottom.
* Gather 6 co-ordinating colours of cardstock
* Using the MFT stitched square dies, die cut all the sizes.
* Die cut the largest cardstock with the next smallest die and repeat with all the cardstock.
* Die cut MFT star using the smallest stitched square.
*Adhere using double sided tape and attach to base card using foam dots.



3 comments:

  1. So cool Angela! Love your colour choices and sharp design!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10