Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Chill Wishes Window Card and Video from Linda

Hi there!

Well we could definitely do with some chill wishes here in SE Qld today with the thermometer on my car just saying "outside temperature 41 degrees"!! Oh my goodness!

I had a blast playing with MFT's fun Chill Wishes Stamp set and created this window card - so I could feature 3 of those "cool" little penguin dudes lol - one just wasn't enough :)


I hope you'll enjoy seeing how my card came together in the video below or in HD over on You Tube -


Thanks for joining us today here on the Scrapbook Boutique blog and we'll be back with plenty more inspiration soon.



4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for the idea of embossing the stitched detail inside the cut-outs you made with the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.... such a super cute card Linda....so cool...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol Middleton13 January, 2017 12:10

    So cool and cute Linda

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10