Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Camouflaged Die Cutting - Card and video from Linda

Hi there - I hope you're having a great week.

I've been having some crafty fun with some old and new MFT goodies - the Because You Stamp and Die set and the Polar Bear Pals stamps.

The camo die cutting effect is one of my favourite looks and I also played with my Prismacolor Pencils today which is the first time in a while.


If you'd like to see how my card came together please watch the video below or in HD over on You Tube -


Have an awesome hump day and thanks for joining us here on the Scrapbook Boutique blog today.






3 comments:

  1. I never knew this was called "camouflage" die cutting or how to actually do it...thanks for sharing this fun technique. Your card is adorable! Have a most wonderful day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. I hope you'll give it a try - so much fun :)

      Delete

01 09 10