Hi, it's Therese, and today it's all 'Action', well, 'Action Wobble' that is. Everybody loves an interactive card and here is an easy idea for a fun masculine design using some great Avery Elle and Mama Elephant products. I filmed so you could watch, hope you enjoy.
Welcome to the Scrapbook Boutique Blog! Ann here with a masculine card for you today. I've used the Kaisercraft stamp and die set 'Gentleman' and loved the hot air balloon (okay, not strictly for men!) thinking I could make a card to suit a certain young man who has just graduated Secondary School.
This stamp set contains several vintage images: classic car, bi-plane, fob watch, moustache, and the sentiment: 'A True Gentleman in Every Way'. I could have used that sentiment of course, but in my stash I found this sentiment relating to flight in a set by Hot off the Press (Feathers) and thought it said what I wanted to perfectly.
I also added the Forest Border die by Lawn Fawn, to add interest to the foreground.
Process steps were:
1. Stamp hot air balloon image with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and emboss with clear powder.
2. Colour the image with medium of choice - I used Zig Real Brush Clean Colour markers, blended with an aqua brush, so used watercolour card when stamping. When dry, die cut image and put aside.
3. Sponge white card with Cloudy Day stencil by MFT using Broken China Distress Ink.
4. Stamp chosen sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black.
5. If desired, add die cut landscape die to bottom of white card panel, then cut to 13cm x 9.5cm.
6. Cut fun foam slightly smaller than this panel, and adhere to panel using Mono Multi Glue.
7. Attach panel to white card folded into top fold card measuring 14cm x 10.5cm. Add the image, popped up with foam dots.
I hope you take a look at this stamp set, as it gives many choices for those tricky masculine cards we love to make for the special men in our lives.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week, and happy crafting!