Sunday, December 18, 2016

Video - Creating a soft water coloured sun ray background - with Linda

Hi there - I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Thanks for joining me today for some creative fun with some new (and old) MFT goodies.

Here's my card...perfect for a friend in need of some extra TLC -


I hope you enjoy seeing how this card came together in the video below or in HD on You Tube -


All the goodies I've played with are listed on the video and linked up below.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Bye for now...



4 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful soft background, it's very pretty. Have a lovely day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...thank you for the tutorial Linda...I love using stencils and distress inks but have never tried this method...will try it soon for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just beautiful. Thanks fir taking the time do do a video

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10