Friday, December 2, 2016

Hello Beach

Good morning!
Dare I say it? December! Oh my. It's a little scary, isn't it? Our month as a family is looking crazy, but in a great way. I have lots of scrapbooking time on the horizon with a break from work, and I hear the beach calling!

This photo was taken last summer as me and my girl were chauffeured to the beach by my hubby. The afternoon was so much fun - the sun didn't go down until 8pm and the water was just heaven. It was also Kurt's first visit to the beach. I think someone needs to add a litle journalling to their page!

I've used the super versitile We R Memories - Urban Chic range (papers, ephemera and thickers) for this layout - big, bold patterns so I didn't need to do much else with the page. Some flicks of paint, washi tape, enamel dots and a little stamping and I'm done. Another happy memory for the photo album.




During this busy season don't forget to carry your camera around - capture those magical memories.

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Those spatters are so perfect Amanda, for me, the struggle is real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! Love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10