I've used the Kaisercraft stamp set, 'Gentleman' which I have used before, to create my card, together with a sentiment by Mama Elephant, enamel dots by Ranger, and a watercolored panel.
1. The white card is 10.5cm x 14.5cm, with a top fold.
2. The watercolored panel is 6cm x 14.5cm - the pigment is from Distress Inks, smooshed onto acetate and placed on the cardstock. If you let your first attempts dry out, you can then add more areas of colour where you want them to be, building up richer colour as you go. You can see that I didn't want my whole piece to be coloured and was happy with the speckled areas that remained.
3. Stamp the clock/watch and die cut with the matching die.
4. Stamp the sentiment and trim out with scissors. Place foam pads behind.
5. Assemble the card - first the coloured strip, then a thin black strip of black card, then the watch with another black strip adhered to the back of it.
6. Adhere the sentiment and then add your chosen colours of enamel dots. I don't own green (yet!) but even with the two colours here, you can see how perfectly they form into raised dots. Soon useful!
Quick, easy and CAS - what more do you need for a special man?
Thanks so much for visiting, and I do hope you find some time for your own crafting pleasure:)
Supplies from Scrapbook Boutique: