Thursday, November 10, 2016

Welcome to our November 2016 Challenge & Blog Hop

Hi Everyone
Welcome to our new look Challenge & Blog Hop. 
Our challenge & Blog Hop is now open to both Australian & New Zealand residents!!

Sadly, this is our last Challenge for 2016, we will be taking a break over December & January & will be back with new Challenges for you in 2017.

New Mood Board Inspiration : I think you will love the new Mood Boards which will provide a wider range of inspiration.  
I was browsing Pinterest looking for Mood Board ideas when I found this amazing lady who makes all her own Mood Boards. Her name is Audrey T. I contacted her & she has kindly allowed us to share her mood boards for our monthly challenges! 

The Challenge:
Inspiration:


Challenge : Create a project using the mood board as your inspiration.
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout, art journal layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!

The Prize :
One randomly chosen winner will win a $30 Store Credit.
Challenge Rules:  Your entry MUST
*be newly created following the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not be entered in to more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian or NZ resident 
We look forward to seeing your creations.

Challenge Closes : Midnight, Wednesday 30th November 2016.
How to Enter : Upload your entry to your blog, click on your Blog's title, copy the URL, and add it to by clicking on the InLinkz button below
 OR 
  • If you don't have a blog you can still enter our challenge & play along by uploading your entry photo to a photo hosting site like Flickr & linking the URL of that hosted photo into InLinkz below.
  • Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Scrapbook Boutique Challenge and link it back to this post 
  •  Leave us a comment
Here is my take on the Challenge. 
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the adhesive vinyl wording 'Merry & Bright' & applied the wording using transfer tape. 
I bought an inexpensive shadow box & decorated the backing board by sticking down some pretty design paper. I added the 6mm coloured jingle bells to the desired height. Adhered my wording to the glass and I was done. This would make a pretty and inexpensive Christmas gift.


The Blog Hop:

We also have a Blog Hop happening so be sure to visit all of our talented design Gals' blogs to see their wonderful creations & leave them a comment. 
Comment Prize:
Play along, you could win a Scrapbook Boutique $10 Store Credit.
(Blog Hop closes Thursday 17th November 2016)
To be eligible to enter the Blog Hop Prize Draw you must leave a comment on all seven of the Designer Gal's Blogs & then come back & leave a comment on this post where we will choose a randomly drawn winner.

Blog Hop starts HERE:
SCRAPBOOK BOUTIQUE (you are here) 

IMPORTANT : Please be sure to link your entry correctly, by clicking on the URL of your challenge entry post (not your whole blog ) & paste the link into the InLinkz Link Up below.
Please leave a comment after linking.
Good Luck!

22 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Evelyn, love how you have made it like a 'shaker' lol. Those bells rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jingly shadow box Ev - cool gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a shaker!! Love the bells :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome gift idea for someone. It is like a giant shaker card that are all the rage right now...fabulous! Have a lovely day. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing gift idea, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a shaker shadow box....loooveee those teeny tiny bells...hopped on to see all the other creations....they are all fantastic...I think I'm gonna create something for the challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a gift or home decor piece - it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added my entry...pls let me know if it works...I have not done this before... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pri, thank you for your entry, it has been added to the link successfully

      Delete
  9. What a fabulous gift idea Evelyn. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! A shaker ornament, I agree it would make a fantastic pressie! So many gorgeous makes from the DT, hope to use their inspiration and play along this month, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just absolutely love this ( might have to buy a silhouette....)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super gorgeous card, love the bells....my silhouette cameo was purchased through Scrapbook Boutique around 4yrs ago and it's going strong and love it....apart from the great service I got...
    Gorgeous cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bells in your shadow box. I couldn't leave a comment on Lostinpaper's blog but her Card is beautiful. Thanks for an inspirational blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn, thank you for your comment on our Challenge & Hop. You can leave a comment right down at the bottom of Lostinpapers post. where it says
      Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you have to say.

      Delete
  14. Love, Love, Love this shadow box! Such a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the blog hop - fabulous inspiration at each stop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This shadow box is gorgeous and the bells are so cute. Love all the blog hop entries too

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've added my entry. What am I going to do for the next 2 months while the challenges are off? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just added my layout for Nov challenge..hope the colours ore OK

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge. I've just linked up my entry. Thanks for inspiring me to make some Christmas cards much earlier than I usually would :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Apologies I did not do the blog hop as have been ill, some nasty virus similar to whooping cough..

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10