Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Using One Stamp set to create 6 Different Christmas cards - Cards & Video by Therese

Hi, it's Therese, and today I show you that it's easy to make 6 Christmas cards using the same stamp set but each card is the Same but Different.  It was easy using this gorgeous set from MFTs called Santa's Elves!  I filmed so you could watch, hope you enjoy.










You can visit our blog or You tube to watch the video



Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at:





3 comments:

  1. Oh my....this is a super duper cute set of cards...I just love how you've left some uncoloured bits on the stamped images...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable set of cards Therese. I must try some partial fussy cutting that does look really effective. Have a most wonderful day. Cheers Donna Z :) PS thanks for the great video

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10