Monday, November 14, 2016

Perfect | Make a Wish CCV

Good morning!
Happy Monday! I hope you have an amazing crafty week ahead of you.  To kick off my creative week I've decided to get stuck into that shoebox full of baby photos I have yet to scrap.  Mr K is roaring towards his 2nd birthday and my daughter (who is very matter of fact) keeps reminding me he is the only child without at least four albums dedicated to him. All on camera, I promise, just yet to hit paper.

For this layout I reached for the sweet Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection pack - Make a Wish - as I love the delicate feminine tones, very easy to use on a baby boy layout. :)  The collection pack comes with alphas, stickers and a stack of beautiful double sided papers.


To finish the layout I added some sentiment stickers and some flicks of watered down ink across the page(smoosh your ink pad onto acetate or any kind of plastic, then water down with a paintbrush), keeping it really simple.


Links for the products I used to make this layout are listed below. 
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Creating!



2 comments:

  1. So sweet Amanda! Life is so busy sometimes, but I'm pleased your little girl is keeping you up to the tasks lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Amanda, love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10