Wednesday, November 2, 2016

And Then I Blinked

Hi there,
Amanda here with you today. I was going through all my photos (I pre-print) and they years seem to be catching up on me! I have so many 'boy' photos (he's now a tween-ager) that need to be scrapped.

I try to keep my collections together even when they have been partially used, because I just don't have the time to think about what is and isn't going to work sometimes.  I had a heap of leftovers from the magic pudding collections that are Cocoa Vanilla Studio (i.e. they never seem to run out) - Totally Rad collection - there's still some left in store if you're quick!  I've added hyperlinks to the bottom of this post for your shopping pleasure.


To create this layout I also used a sketch from last month's 'Scrap The Boys' challenge to get the cogs going.  I started with a 12x12 white card stock sheet as my base, then added some CVS patterned paper over the middle (ish) of the layout.  I love stars on a boy layout. <3

I added mist around where my photo would eventually go using blue and green mists, an then made a paper stack for my photo.  I added washi tape here and there for a little extra texture and sparkle.


I then used a sentiment/date stamp to add lots of crazy/messy stamping in black in around the page.  I stapled some embellishments around the page with my Tiny Attacher (that has been AWOL for 9 months - so glad I've got it back, thank you Miss 9). Some stickers were also added to the page at the last minute to close some of the gaps around the photo.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you feel inspired to get some some crafting done! :)

Bye for now!


Products Used:

4 comments:

  1. Oh how gorgeous is that photo and your layout is brilliant, very boyish! It's so difficult to scrap boys pages I find so this is very inspiring Amanda, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and colours! Stars are the perfect background fkr this bbeauticu photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and colours! Stars are the perfect background fkr this bbeauticu photo.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10