Saturday, October 1, 2016

Congrats!!!

HI everyone! Ange here with a CAS card using my 2nd Favourite Die....... My fav? Inside & Out Stax ♥♥♥ actually anything MFT really!

Today's card is a quick CAS that you could have for any sentiment, that fits along the edge and make it suit your occasion.

When I was blending the card with my distress inks, it looked quite flat and when I sprayed a spash of water over, it just came alive! Reminded me why I have every colour in the range :) just love it.




* Trim neenah white cardstock 275mm x 100mm and fold in half

* Die cut front using the MFT Stitched Basic Edge so the front now measures 110mm

* Trim white c/s 130 mm x 100 and blend the TH distress inks to your desired colour. Working off the edge and then gently onto the paper so you have a seamless blend.

* Spritz a few drops of water to react with colour and set side to dry.

*Once dry die cut the bottom so it measures 30mm at it's widest edge

* Trim another white cardstock 137mm x 100 mm and assemble your card as shown.  (I did this to have a clean inside)

*Stamp sentiment along edges with versa fine black onxy with your stamp press.

* Finish off with an enamel dot in the center.



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, what a great design too! I love the distressed panel, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEsome Ange, I'm with you, I love anything MFT too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10