Today's card is a quick CAS that you could have for any sentiment, that fits along the edge and make it suit your occasion.
When I was blending the card with my distress inks, it looked quite flat and when I sprayed a spash of water over, it just came alive! Reminded me why I have every colour in the range :) just love it.
* Trim neenah white cardstock 275mm x 100mm and fold in half
* Die cut front using the MFT Stitched Basic Edge so the front now measures 110mm
* Trim white c/s 130 mm x 100 and blend the TH distress inks to your desired colour. Working off the edge and then gently onto the paper so you have a seamless blend.
* Spritz a few drops of water to react with colour and set side to dry.
*Once dry die cut the bottom so it measures 30mm at it's widest edge
* Trim another white cardstock 137mm x 100 mm and assemble your card as shown. (I did this to have a clean inside)
*Stamp sentiment along edges with versa fine black onxy with your stamp press.
* Finish off with an enamel dot in the center.