* Start with Simple Stories woodgrain pp
* With a craft mat swipe the slivery shimmer ink pad and spray some water to create a liquid, mix with a paintbrush.
* Flick randomly over the PP
* Spray 4 quick sprays of the Heidi Swapp mustard. leave to dry.
*With Tim Holtz stencil stripes lay across the bottom right and smear the Delicata Gold
* Lift gently and then repeat going opposite way (north/south)
*Adhere photo middle of LO towards the right
* Ink MFT triangles
with the silvery shimmer and stamp in a row along left of pic and again, point facing down on across bottom of the photo.
* Adhere your title to left of page.