Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Scrapbook Layout - by Lynn Good

Hi there, I cant believe we are now in Spring - Summer is just around the corner, finally!!!  In support of spring I have made a colour layout using the Collection from We R Memory Keepers - Urban Chic.



To create the background I have used a Crafters Workshop "Grunge" stencil and texture paste.

The rest of the layout was created by using the stickers, tags, ephemera die cuts and 6x6 paper that go with in the collection.

Here are some close ups:




I have linked the products below to the Scrapbook Boutique Store.

Til next time - Happy Crafting




3 comments:

  1. Very interesting layout and page:) Love the background design and colour and the clever use of the ephemera to make the black and white photo really stand out1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts always inspire me Lynn! Love this to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts always inspire me Lynn! Love this to bits.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10