Monday, September 12, 2016

Love you, love us

Hi everyone, it's Ann here with a bit of love for all!  Well, that's what these pooches are all about anyway!


I have used the Tim Holtz Mini Cats and Dogs stamp set for my card, which is almost a one layer card, except for the contrast washi strip down the side.  The mini set contains the same images as Tim's Crazy Dogs, but they are smaller, so work so well if you wish to group them.  I'll have a single dog from the larger set later in the month for you:)  These dogs have fabulous expressions, which just call out for creative sentiments!

I stamped the dogs first, then using masks for each, stamped the bowl behind them, then with the masks still in place, adhered a larger post it note to cover the 'ground' then sponged the wall through a stencil created by cutting another TH die.


After colouring the grass, I drew a line to create perspective, and with minimal colouring on the dogs (I fancy it looks more 'illustrative' this way) all I needed to do was adhere my panel to the card front.  I stamped a simple sentiment from my stash and added those little stamped hearts. 

Thank you so much for visiting today, and I do hope you enjoy some crafty time yourself!


Supplies available from Scrapbook Boutique:





2 comments:

  1. Fun card Ann, really like these cats and dogs from TH :)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10