Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Love Always Card

Good morning!

Amanda here with you this morning, sharing a quick card I made using no stamps, but a lot of scraps! I can't stand throwing away pretty paper - I give a lot away to my daughter as she loves to paper piece but there's still an abundance left.

I'm trying to get my way back into card making but stamping just isn't working for me (yet), so, determined not to give up I thought I would paper piece instead with some scraps of Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Love Always papers, some thread, a chipboard frame and sequins.

To create this card:
  1. I cut some Neenah white card stock for my base then cut some patterned paper slightly smaller for my card front.
  2. I chose some smaller pieces of patterned paper, layered together using Tombow adhesive.
  3. Between some of the layers I added stickers, smaller pieces of patterned paper and white thread.
  4. For the frame I added a sentiment from the same patterned paper, stuck to the back of the frame, added a sentiment and butterfly embellishment.
  5. Sequins added to finish off the card.
Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10