Friday, August 12, 2016

Santa's Elves

Hi everyone!  Ann here with a trio of Christmas cards made with MFT's stamp set, Santa's Elves.


This set of stamps includes (among other useful images) 3 different elves, so I've used them all, with the same layout design.  I kept my colouring choices to a minimum, and used one of the colours to sponge the masked circle, before stencilling some small stars with coloured texture paste.



This little elf is actually my favourite, partly because he is so cute, and partly because he was the last one created and I finally got all the steps correct lol!  After colouring the image, then fussy cutting it out, I sponged the masked circle with a coordinating colour ink.  Then, I made sure this circle of colour was perfectly dry, before stencilling my paste stars, which I then sprinkled with glitter and heat set.  I just feel this is a perfect Christmas card for a child - perhaps a first Christmas?



a little bit of Spectrum Noir clear sparkle added to buttons and the bauble.


Not exactly red and green Christmas colours, but a softer version of them - and more sparkle on the gift!


That's all from me - with three Christmas cards all ready for my stash! 

Hope you get to enjoy some crafty time, and thank you for visiting:)


Copic colours used:  
Skin:  E50, E53
Green:  G21, YG67, YG23
Red:  R32, RV14, R14
Aqua:  BG23, BG15
Orange:  YR02, YR16
Yellow:  Y02
Mauve:  V15, V09

Products available at Scrapbook Boutique:





2 comments:

01 09 10