Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Heart Is So Full

Good morning!
Amanda here with you today showing another layout that I creating using the Love Always collection and accessories available now at Scrapbook Boutique.


I went right back to basics with this one, using strips of scrap paper at the top and bottom of the page, and made a few scallops at the top by punching some circles, cutting them in half and tucking them into place between layers.


I raided my 'Bits and Pieces' pack from this collection using lots of the sequins and flowers of all shapes and sizes and adhering into place around the page.  I also added some mist around the photo.


Using some scraps of paper, a doily and some stickers from the collection pack I made a photo stack, added a tag with twine, a flair, and adhered into place.

There was still something missing, so I painted some little hearts all over the page using Colour Blast Texture Paste in Rose Petal.


I hope you find time to scap this week! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10