Monday, August 22, 2016

MFT Beary Special Birthday Water Coloured Background - Card and Video

Hi there - it's Linda here today and I'm having a blast this month 
playing with MFT's fabulous Beary Special Birthday Stamp Set.

For today's card and video I've created a bright water coloured background...


Check out the video here or in HD over on You Tube to see how my card came together...


Love the pretty shine of the silver embossing powder 
and the sparkle from the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Marker...


I hope you enjoy a fabulous Monday!
Thanks for visiting the Scrapbook Boutique Blog...






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright card Linda! I really thought your images were added afterwards until I watched the video to the end - the shadows really made them pop! Such a fun idea for this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great to see the process of how you made this card. Loved the video. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10