The Say Hello Die-namics is such a great die to play with
and is perfect for the "funnest" of all cards - the shaker :)
So much fun to make AND receive.
1. Fold white card base and ink blend the card front with Cracked Pistachio/Lucky Clover and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks
2. Flick blended card with water droplets and press with tissue to take off the colour
3. Die cut "hello" from centre of card front
4. Working on the inside of the card front, adhere a piece of acetate over the die cut area
5. Cut a piece of craft foam just a little smaller than the card front and die cut the large speech bubble from the centre of this piece
6. Adhere this to the inside of the card so it lies around the "hello" die cut, creating a well for your sequins and shaker elements to go.
7. Carefully sprinkle in your chosen sequins and stars before adhering the shaker shut with another piece of white card adhered over the top of the craft foam piece
8. Stamp the additional sentiment in Versamark Ink on coordinating card and white heat emboss
9. Die cut sentiment strip with Flags Die and adhere in place with foam tape
10. Adhere a few additional sequins/stars to the card front and shake shake shake :)
I hope you have a little happy crafting time to yourself today.
See you again soon...