I have a classic little layout to share for you today that you can whip together in under 10 minutes! This design is so versatile, and by changing it up slightly each time you will have a different look each time.
I'm using little hints of the Cocoa Vanilla range - Colour Me Happy, and I can't WAIT to use this more with my gelato's or watercolours this weekend. Its called Colour Me Happy for a reason (think intricate, pretty patterns on 12x12 paper, just waiting to be coloured in!).
To create this layout:
- Stencil some texture paste onto some plain white card stock, then misted (when dry) with some Cotton Candy mist.
- Make a paper stack using the Colour Me Happy patterned paper, then add a paper doily to the back.
- Place a title to the left side of your page, then your paper stack to the right side, then adhere into place when you are happy with the placement.
- Add two frames to the top and bottom of your layout to balance out the white space.
- Add flairs, cut out sentiments (I used lots of goodies from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Snip-its cut apart sheets), scatter sequins and enamel dots around your page to finish off.