Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thanks for sharing

Hi there! Linda popping in today to share another card created with Lawn Fawn's Mom and Me Stamp Set. This set is full of the sweetest images and sentiments - perfect for reaching out and acknowledging those special people in your life.

This card could be for a parent, grandparent, friend or co-worker.

I used my Misti when stamping the tree stump so I could get a really good impression, 
stamping it easily a few times.

The wise owl is coloured with Copics - C1, C3, C5.

1. Line base of card with chosen patterned paper
2. Cut stitched rectangle layer and die cut heart from centre
3. Adhere to card front with foam layer
4. Stamp tree stump in London Fog ink and fussy/die cut
5. Stamp grass and adhere stump 
6. Colour owl, fussy/die cut and adhere with foam tape
7. Add enamel heart on stump and coordinating sequin above owl to complete

I hope you find some crafty time this weekend. Here in SE Qld it's the perfect crafting weather, wet and miserable - so I'll be sure to stay dry and happy in my craft room :)
Bye for now...







1 comment:

01 09 10