Monday, June 20, 2016

Smile and enjoy the little things with Angela

Hi there!!  Where has the month gone!!  I love the look of Lawn Fawn's Owen's ABC. Straight away I imagined little children's cards as it has the numbers too!!  Today I have done a cute colourful card, with the help of the delicious LUXE inks.  They inked up beautifully too.  I used versamark to randomly have the stamps on the background and I like the subtle was it looks.




* Trim your green cardstock 11cm x 14cm and fold in half
*Randomly stamp the Lawn Fawn Owen's ABC with different letters, across the top and bottom of the base card.  
* Die cut MFT in & Out Rectangle with Neenah white cardstock
*Using Versafine onyx black, stamp sentiment in bottom right of rectangle.  ( I found this easier to do this before the smile sentiment, so I could see how much room I needed)
* Using the ABC stamps, spell the word before you stamp so you can see where to start. I actually write the word on a scrap piece of paper as well and mark off as I stamp it)
* Repeat with rest of the sentiment, using different Luxe inks.
* adhere to centre of card with foam dots
*Finish off with a lick of wink of stella.


4 comments:

  1. Love this fresh card - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp is really so cool and I just love how you've used it! Great project!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card - I love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous is this?! Love it to bits Angela. x Amanda

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10