Sunday, June 12, 2016

Lost for Words

Hi there, it's Ann here today with a cute little character from Paper Smooches stamp set:  Party Posse.  This is my first use of these stamps, and I love them!  I'm also using letters cut from a collage die set by Sizzix - Tim Holtz' Alterations.  I don't think this is the way these were meant to be used but when I cut the three dies in the set, I seized on the letters to make this card and immediately knew what my sentiment was going to be.  I also cut the letter die again in gold glitter from my stash, to add a little somethin'.


The sassy feline in the set was perfect for the focus - simply stamped, gold 'winked' and fussy cut out before mounting on foam tape.


For a little more interest on the black panel I cut the bottom right corner using MFT Stitched Cloud Edges die.  The curved edges go well with that curvy cat, don't you think?

Now I can't wait to try out the other two fascinating dies in this Tim Holtz/Sizzix thinlets set:) 

Thanks so much for visiting today - and happy crafting!



Products used and available from Scrapbook Boutique:




3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Ann, I love these dies, might have to check them out :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast creating this Ann! And I agree, the 'sassy' feline is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10