Hi there - it's Linda here today to share a bright and happy card created with MFT's Transformables Say Hello Die-Namics.
My first thought for this die was to make a shaker card but I resisted the urge and went with a rainbow cut out window instead - the shaker is yet to come:)
My stash is always in need of birthday cards so I wanted to transform it into same...
1. Trim 5mm off the bottom edge of a white cardfront and line with chosen patterned paper
2. Die cut the large empty speech bubble from the card front
3. Die cut the hello speech bubble from watercolour cardstock the same size as your card front
4. Using Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers colour the word and around the edge of the speech bubble with a rainbow of colours, blending together with a fine aqua brush
5. When dry spray the hello with Sparkle Shimmer Spritz, allow to dry and then adhere inside the card front, lining up the two speech bubbles
6. Die cut two balloons and strings from coordinating patterned papers and adhere in place
7. Stamp sentiment below speech bubble and add sequins to complete
I hope you have a chance to create something happy today :)
Thanks for visiting the Scrapbook Boutique blog.