Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Art Journal Page - by Lynn Good

Hi, I have created an art journal page using the beautiful Dylusions Paints.  If you have not already tried them, they are definately to go on your shopping list.  I have linked them to the store at the bottom of this blog.






I painted the page randomly with Dylusion paints and them stamped the image on top of the dried paint.

I have drawn some more flowers onto the layout and then used Dylusions Pomegranate Seed to cover all the area that is not stamped or drawn

I have outlined the drawing with black and White Dylusion Paint Pen

Final touches - I have applied Dylusions White Linen though a Tim Holtz Stencil - Dot Fade randomly around the layout.

Here are some close ups:





Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)









1 comment:

  1. Very fun page - love the bright colours you used

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10