Sunday, April 17, 2016

"Totally Rad" layout + process video by Louise

Hi Scrap Friends

Louise here of Timeless Craft Mumma sharing a layout + sketch + process video with you.

I've used the awesome new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Totally Rad"

My Layout "Funny Face"


I've taken my inspiration from this sketch kindly provided by Sketch Savvy Blog


I began by creating this layout as a 8.5 x 11 page with the plan of mounting
it on white cardstock to go into my 12x12 album.

Love the final result of this page and if you'd like to watch how I completed it,
Here's the process video:




Hope you enjoyed this layout and if you play along with the sketch,
let me know so I can come check it out.




3 comments:

  1. What a great LO - that photo is too cute! And I love your circle of embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful layout Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest pic and fabulous layers to enhance it Louise.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10