Thursday, April 7, 2016

Together Layout - by Lynn Good

I am super excited to be selected to be on the Scrapbook Boutique team and I have created a scrapbook layout for my first reveal:



I have used the Heartfelt Creations - Everyday Heros Collection.  I started by applying gesso to the area my arrangement was going and then using Whipped Spackle and The Crafters Workshop Stencil - Art is:


I cut up tags from the page in the collection to form my photo matt





I then applied Luminarte Silks - Teal Zircon and Nutmeg randomly around the area




Using Zing Charcoal embossing powder and a Darkroom Door stamp around the edges




For the 2 Crafty chipboard title I used Ranger Embossing Powder in Turquoise



the flowers are from Petaloo and Kaisercraft.  I have also used hemp cord for the tags and Ranger Glass and Micro Beads.
Here are some close ups:








Thanks for stopping by and dont forget, we have a new moodboard on the 10th so plenty of time to check it out and have a go :)





Products Used:

7 comments:

  1. Super layout Lynn- such a gorgeous range and love how you've used it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this step by step and your close ups! I'm inspired to play with the mixed media products, thanks for sharing how you used them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and super clear description of your processes! Looking forward to seeing more:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Lynn. Love the process and the details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Thanks for sharing all the details of what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10