Friday, April 22, 2016

Best Butterfly Wishes

Hi there - Linda here today playing with Echo Park's Butterfly Stencil, 
pretty papers and some ink blending. 


I created the coloured panel starting with the paper you see below on the left. It's from Echo Park's Spring Paper Pad. 


I lay my butterfly stencil down on the paper and taped it in place before smooshing Versa Mark Ink all over it. I then sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over the ink and heat embossed it. I then grabbed my Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and mini blending tool and blended colour all over the panel....voila, it now looks like the paper on the right.

This coloured panel is adhered to the card base and recessed in between two pieces of smooth white cardstock adhered over foam sheets for dimension.

A couple of hand cut butterflies and a few sequins along with my MFT Banner Greeting finish off the card.

Happy Friday and here's to a crafty weekend :)





1 comment:

01 09 10