Friday, April 1, 2016

Be Yourself

everyone else is already taken!  I like this quote! Same with crafting, there are so many different styles and interpretations with art and craft and thats why I love it! It would be SO boring if everyone had the same style.  I love seeing and enjoy watching so many talented people out there!  ANyWay!
I have used the Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit today with yes another LO of my daughter ( I will do some boy ones soon I promise)  




*Trim Cocoa Vanilla PP 2.5 cm on two sides
* Ink all sides with Luxe Lilac and adhere to base paper with double sided tape
*adhere photo to matt of pp and place top left hand side of LO
* trim sentiment and arrange with pop dots on right of photo
*trim "I love you" sentiment and adhere on bottom of photo
*stamp Kaiser watercolour flower with Luxe love letter and Morocco and die cut.
*Place on left bottom of photo
*Trim extra embellishments and place on top of pic.





5 comments:

  1. Love your layout, yes it is a wonderful saying <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Angela!!! Can't wait to see what you do with the boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture Angela and I love it with this stunning CV range - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo Angela and the CV papers are great to work with! Love that inspiring quote - always good to pass on:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO and I love that quote too!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10