Saturday, April 30, 2016

"Awesome" scrapbook layout + process video by Louise - Using Totally Rad by Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi Scrap Friends

Louise here of Timeless Craft Mumma sharing a layout using the awesome
Totally Rad Collection.
My Layout "Awesome"


I am loving this collection at the moment. Fabulous papers and colours with so many
great patterns and textures + the embellishments ... totally adore!

This is Master C's "Cheese" face!
For this layout I've gone with a "cog" theme. 
The background cog was cut with the Cricut.

If you'd like to see how I completed this layout, here's the process video.



Thanks for visiting.



3 comments:

  1. Such a great LO - what an adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy your videos Louise - so easy to get into your groove and see where you are going. They are all so enjoyable - like reading a story lol! You have showcased this great collection so well - resulting in a very pleasing layout. Love that cheesy smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ann. Wonderful to hear that you enjoy the videos. They are fun to create and if I've helped someone develop a passion for scrapbooking, then I've achieved my goal.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10