Here's another layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla "free Spirit" range. For this layout I used layers of corrugated cardboard between the papers but if you would prefer a flatter layout you could use a thinner cardstock, or not use any cardstock at all and just adhere paper to paper.
- Ink around all the papers and embellishments with "iced spruce" or another greenish/grey ink.
- Cut the a piece of the pink paper 19x12cm and adhere to the base at an angle.
- Tear a piece of the spotted paper approx. 18cm x 20cm and adhere over the top of the pink (I didnt put any cardstock between these two layers)
- Adhere a square photo, printed on 5x7'" paper, on top.
- Add the title, using a fine tipped glue.
- Adhere a phrase in the lower left corner, using double sided foam tape or foam squares to build up the left side.
- Create a cluster of embellishments in the right corner to match the photo theme.
Thanks for stopping by
If you have any questions please email us at: