Friday, March 4, 2016

Male Banner Greetings

Hi there - Linda here today with another card featuring the fab MFT Banner Greetings Stamps and Dies.
This time I challenged myself to make a more masculine card, something I very rarely do.



I got busy stamping a piece of water colour card the size of my card front with Darkroom Door's Criss Cross Texture stamp. I used Versafine Onyx Black Ink which works well when water colouring.
I then coloured the panel with a range of Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers in green and blue hues.
Once it was dry I cut the panel with my Rectangle Dies and adhered two of the panels before stamping and die cutting my sentiment.
A few black Enamel Accent blobs and my card is complete.


I hope you can carve out some crafty time for yourself this weekend.
Bye for now...




2 comments:

  1. Love that card. My favourite colours. Great technique too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super crisp masculine card Linda! Love the colours and Zig pens!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10