"Be yourself- everyone else is already taken". That's the title of this layout- and its also my farewell message for you as I share my final Scrapbook project with you at Scrapbook Boutique. I've had a wonderful time on the Design Team here since August 2011 (wow has it really been that long?!) but I've made the difficult decision to step down from the Team and my role as Design Team coordintator. Evelyn and the girls are an amazing bunch of talented souls and I will miss their creative inspiration- but I know I can find it all right here on the blog anytime I need it :)
- Ink around all the papers and embellishments with "iced spruce" or another greenish/grey ink.
- Cut random sized pieces of paper to layer, (or even better- use scraps from previous layouts so that you can make your pack go even further!)
- From the chevron/arrow paper- cut each arrow at a different length to create variation.
- Layer the pieces, adding the photo last and keeping it central on the page.
- Add embellishment clusters in the corners of the photos and in the top right corner of the layout.
Thanks for stopping by and farewell!
If you have any questions please email us at: