Hi there - Linda here today playing again with Altenew's Watercolour Wonders Set.
After my last somewhat bright and bold card I decided to keep things more muted this time and have created a sweet gift bag...
1. Cut Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag twice from SB smooth white cardstock.
2. Stamp largest flower from stamp set onto front panel of bag (prior to construction) - the lightest ink first, followed by the darkest and then the medium shade is stamped last. Add just one layer of leaves for a subtle effect.
3. Construct the goodie bag.
4. Cover wood veneer thanks with silver pigment ink and embossing powder and heat emboss.
5. Adhere to the centre of the flower.
6. Silver tissue paper and a bow add just the right finishing touches for your gift.